Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tacky Tuesday Challenge

http://www.facebook.com/#!/home.php?sk=group_132282210166008&ap=1

First, I want to say how excited I am.  This is the first time I have been asked to be a guest designer anywhere!

For this project we needed to use the Bunny from pg 27 of Birthday Bash (or a similar cut if you don't have Birthday Bash) and the word Hop on the front.  I chose to make a little Easter card.


I think it turned out a little tacky and a little cute!

I used stash paper, ribbon from JoAnns, MS punch for the butterflies and the border.  The bunny was cut from the Birthday Bash at 2.3 inches.  The daffodils were cut from Walk in my Garden at 1 inch.  I put a little yellow stickles in the center.  I used PKS for the bunny face.  The sentiment is computer generated and hand cut out.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute face on your bunny. I am in Easter card mode, so I love to see the projects others make.

    Georgiana

    ReplyDelete