Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Best Witches

I needed to start making some Halloween cards.  I got Happy Hauntings last year after Halloween was over and it has so many great cuts.  I cut this fabulous boot!  I love how it turned out. The paper is DCWV Black Currant.  I added a doily behind the cut but on top of the paper.  Then I took some black tulle and covered the papers with it.  I added some more black tulle behind th boot and glued it onto the card.


I liked this so much, that I made a second one with a little different of papers:

This one I used purple and black tulle for the boot and purple to cover the paper.

 I am playing along with Die Cuttin Divas-Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. What a great halloween cards. Beautiful papers you used. Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the boot! So cute. Thanks for joining us at DCD.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete