Pages

Saturday, July 6, 2013

1st Christmas card of the year

For this card I used Peachy Keen stamp, colored it in with Spectrum Noir pens.  I used puffy paint for the fur on the sleeves and button and glitter on the bell on the hat.  I put it on a scalloped circle cut from Eleagant Edges.  Then I put that on an Action Wobble.  The circles are all from George and Basic shapes.  I used my cricut to make the card base by welding 2 circles together.  The sentiment is from SOTM from last Christmas.



I cut holly from a MS punch.

I am playing along with the following challenges:
Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge
An Inky Situation
Action Wobble Challenge

6 comments:

  1. Way to join in the Christmas in July fun!!! Too cute! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! The ribbons and twine look so cute with that adorable elf! Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card and so nicely made. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER ADORABLE card, GREAT job with it!!!Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card! I love that you decorated the inside too! Thanks for joining the Peachy Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this elf. Beautiful card inside and out! Thanks for joining the Peachy Keen Sketch Challenge. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete