Pages

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Candy Corn Box

This little box was harder to put together than I thought it would be.  I bought it at the Silhouette store and cut it out on my Cameo.  However, there were no instructions and  I had to recut 3 times before I got it put together right... Phew.  But it turned out so cute with the little Peachy Keen face on it.




I am entering this in the following challenges:

Craftin Desert Divas -Autumn/Fall
Peachy Keen Design - 3D Potluck
Cardztv - Colors of Fall
An Inky Situation -Fall

9 comments:

  1. This is such a cute treat box! I love candy corn and the face is so stinkin cute! Thank you for joining us at Cardz TV!

    Hugs,
    Jo-CTV DT
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum!! Thank you for Linking Up at An Inky Situation. Your project is featured on our Facebook Page today and linked to your blog!
    An Inky Situation Page on Facebook
    :) Janis
    Shop Stampin' Up! with me

    ReplyDelete
  3. One super cute candy corn!! Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas “Fall/Autumn“ Linky Party.

    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH so cute, love that face, the eyes have it!!! Thanks for joining CTVS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is super adorable!! Love the cute Peachy Face. thanks for linking up at Craftin Desert Divas!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So stinkin' cute--love that face-- adorable! Thanks for creating with us at CardzTV Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is AWESOME! Those eyes are my favorite!!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Craftin Desert Divas!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't realize this was a box until I saw your post! Awesome.
    Thanks for joining the Go to Galz from Cardztv Design team!

    mimiscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for joining the Go to Galz Cardztv challenge with your wicked cute candy corn box...love it Karen !

    ReplyDelete