Pages

Saturday, November 2, 2013

CAC2 Thanksgiving card





This is a card I made using the Create a Critter 2 card.  The squirrel is so cute with his little hat!.  I added the icon (which is a tree), but I chopped off the trunk and just used the branches.  I found these cool leaves at Michaels to add some dimension.  Then I just had to put the little guy on an Action Wobble!


I am entering this in the following challenges:

Paper Playtime - Googlie eyes
Die Cuttin Divas - Anything Goes
Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog - Signs of Fall
Crafting Desert Divas  -Anything Goes
An Inky Situation - Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Super card! I like the tree image you used and that squirrel is so cute with the wiggle eyes! Thanks for joining FCCB this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful fall card. Cute little squirrel in his pilgram hat. It just screams fall. Thanks for joining our challenge this week at FCCB. Kim Ogden

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a adorable card! Love the cute little squirrel! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how cute! I love that squirrel too!

    Thanks for sharing with us at Craftin Desert Divas!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sooo cute !! The squirrel is adorable ! Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin' Desert Divas Linky party !!

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete