Pages

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Easter Egg Hunt Banner

My Son in Law has hosted an Easter Egg Hunt for his friends kids for years.  This year my daughter and him have their own child, so it's egg-stra special.  He asked me to make a sign for the park, so people will know where to go, so this is what I came up with.  The cut is from the Silhouette store.  I used HTV and ironed it on.

It's not perfect, but I really like how it turned out!

I am entering this in the following:

Cardztv - 3D Easter Challenge
Die Cuttin Divas - Color Challenge - Pastels
Cut it Up-Easter
Silhouette Blog - Easter

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is wonderful!!! You did a great job!!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Die Cuttin Divas!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic sign, and it's something he can use every year! I love the look on the bunny's face. He looks so proud of his artwork.

    Thanks for joining our Easter challenge at Cut it Up!
    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks perfect to me! A fabulous banner, great cuts. and pretty colors. Have fun on the hunt with your grandkids!

    Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! Thank you for joining us for our 3-D challenge at Cardz TV!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete