Pages

Thursday, May 8, 2014

1st Mothers Day card

This is a card I made using SVGCuts new boxed card set.  This is my daughters 1st Mothers Day, my grandson was just born March 30!  I used my Silhouette pens for the sentiment.

Sorry for the awful pictures, it's overcast and raining here and I just can't get the light I need.  I really love how it turned out.  I am really loving the box cards!!

I am playing along with the following challenges:

My Craft Spot - Mothers Day
Craftin Desert Divas-Mothers Day
Cut it Up-Mother's Day



4 comments:

  1. I haven't made a box card yet, but the hot air balloons are a real neat element! It looks like a bunch of them rising into the sky!
    What a great First Mothers' Day card for your daughter. Congratulations! and thanks for linking to our Mothers' Day challenge at Cut it Up!
    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning & Beautiful!!!
    Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. So CA-UTE!!! What a fun card - love all the amazing details! So glad you joined us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. (I apologize if this is a repeat comment... I'm having internet issues and don't think my first attempt posted!) This is LOVELY! I've had my eye on this set, especially for this hot air balloon version! You've used it so beautifully here! What a special day for your daughter... she is going to adore this. Thank you for sharing your sweet creation with us at My Craft Spot!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete