Pages

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Girls Birthday card

My daughter asked me to make a Hello Kitty card with zebra stripes (party theme) for a friends daughters 1st birthday.  So I went to my Hello Kitty cartridge and she picked a couple of the images.  I decided to make a swing card. 

 
 


I found this fuzzy zebra print paper.  The card design, cut in pink, is from the Silhouette store.  I edit out the fold lines, cause I think it weakens the card structure.  I then cut the card again using the zebra stripes and cut it down, so it looks like it's matted.  I had to add pearls, she is a girly girl!

I am entering this in the following challenges:

CardzTV - Feminine Birthday
Pause Dream Enjoy-Kids Theme



4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful creation! I so love Hello Kitty! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at PDE For Kids Linky Party. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle (PDE DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for Linking Up at PDE Linky Party.
    Your project is featured on our Facebook Page today and linked to your blog!
    ~Janis
    Pause Dream Enjoy Page on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a adorable card!!! Love the Hello Kitty!!! Thanks for joining us at Cardz TV!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this and so would any little girl! Swing cards are so much fun. Thanks for sharing with PDE Linky Party.
    DT Glenna

    ReplyDelete