Pages

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Action Wobble Manly card

I have such a hard time making manly cards.  I think this semi qualifies maybe a young manly card?

I used the Camping Critters for this card.  I love the rafting skunk.  I added some clouds from Stand and Salute, bakers twine and I stamped some manly sentiments from Pink by Design:


I had to put this skunk on an Action Wobble, that way he looks like he's white water rafting.

I am playing along with:  Action Wobble Challenge-Manly card

2 comments:

  1. Ha Ha Ha the sentiment on this card is soooo true of men young and old, Its brill !! xhugsx Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgosh, I love this! Thank you for joining the Wobbles Wednesday Challenge, and hope you will join us again this week :O)

    Jenny - Action Wobble DT

    ReplyDelete