Pages

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Happy Birthday to you

This is an adorable birthday card I made.  It's also my first time using a digi that I colored myself.  It was a freebie from Pixie Dust.  I think she is so cute.

The paper is from DCWV The Chateau Lavender, I love the papers in this stack.  The flower and leaves are cut using spellbinders.  My only Cricut cut is the musical note.  The sentiment is Peachy Keen from the Pocket Posies.


I am playing along with the following challenges:

Pause, Dream, Enjoy-Music
Peachy Keen Challenge 34-Color Inspiration

6 comments:

  1. Well done, love all the details on your card. Thanks for joining Peachy Keen's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how sweet! Thanks for playing with us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. Great way to use the colors in the challenge. Thanks for joining the Peachy Keen Color Challenge. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  4. So darling! SOOOO glad you joined us this week at Peachy Keen!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card! Love those big blue eyes!! Thank you so much for joining us over on the Peachy Challenge Blog this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great coloring! it turned out really cute

    ReplyDelete