Pages

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Get Well Soon

For this card, I used my PK SOTM for the egg, his face and the little band aid.  I embossed the wall with a Tim Holtz embossing folder, then I inked it with Tim Holtz Tea Dye distress ink.  The sentiment on both the inside and outside are from My Craft Spot.  I love this stamp set, so many cute Get Well sentiments!  I added some jute string  with a button.

 


 Humpty is popped up on an Action Wobble!
I am entering this in

My Craft Spot-Get Well
Craftin Desert Divas-Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. This is such a cool card! All the different textures with the embossing and burlap is just fabulous! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card!! I love your embossing and your egg is soooo cute! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete