Pages

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Wedding Shower shaped card

For this card I welded a rectangle (George and Basic shaped) with an umbrella (A Childs Year) using my Gypsy.  I cut a second image to put on top.  I used liquid pearls on the handle of the umbrella.  I used rain drop from Everyday paper dolls and added silver stickles and then glossy accents.  3 little silver balls finished off the front

 For the inside I used a computer generated sentiment.
I am entering this in the following challenges:

Die Cuttin Divas-Anything Goes
Fantabulous Cricut Challenge-Shaped card

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun shaped card, I really like the sparkle you added to the rain and the handle! Thanks for joining FCCB's shaped card challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shaped card! I really like the pearls on the umbrella and the stickles on the rain drops! Thanks for joining the shaped card challenge at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete