Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

Lumberjack Birthday Shaped Card

My Craft Spot
This weeks Challenge:  Birthday Shape cards!
(Make a birthday shape card that is anything but a square, circle or rectangle!)
 
My nephew is having his 2nd birthday, and it's a lumberjack theme party.  So I made his card in the shape of a lumberjack.
For this card, I used my Gypsy and welded a Paper Doll character to the log from Winnie the Pooh.  I then cut another person and log layer to cover the folds.  I put flock on the beard and hair so it would look more like real hair,  I used PK for the cute little face.
 
I think it turned out so cute.

 

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card.Love the unusual shape!Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun card - and the flocking is a fabulous touch! The hair and beard look fabulous! And the plaid shirt is the perfect look! What a great shape card!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper ‹(•¿•)›

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! That is awesome! The beard looks amazing! Thanks for sharing this with us at My Craft Spot!
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute shape card!! I love flock on his beard! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tee hee! How adorable is this! It's just too cute! Thanks for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!!

    Aymee

    ReplyDelete