Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Repurposed Box

For this challenge I needed to use something old that I have had and not used.  I saved this box from candy that we received last Christmas.  I thought it might come in handy.  I keep a candy dish at my desk for all to use.  I do go through alot of candy.  Everyone kept telling me to put a jar for people to put money in, so I thought I would use this box for that purpose.

I covered the box with paper, a print on the sides and a solid on top.  I added some lace around the sides (also old) then put "Candy $tips & tips?"  I put a slot in the tlop and a flower. 

I am submitting this to Whisical Wednesday-Bring out the Old and Die Cuttin Divas-Anything goes

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty box...and funny too! I love the "tips & tips"! Thanks for playing at Whimsical Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great box i like the paper and the lace around the box adds a pretty touch. thanks for sharing with us at whimwednesdays :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe! I love the sentiment and purpose of this box! :o) You designed it beautifully. Lovely paper and I adore the lace and flowers. Marvelous work! Thank you for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesday! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete