Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Peachy Keen Challenge

I'm trying to participate in at least one challenge a week.  So far, I've been real good about it.  This week I am again joining the fun in the Peachy Keen Challenge.

THE CHALLENGE
We want you card-makers to show us your SKILLZ! This week, create a card using theme providedFRIENDSHIP!
 
This is a cute little card I put together using Create a Critter.  Cause we all know how well cats and dogs get along!  I used PK faces.  I think they are so cute.  I put a little glitter glue on the dogs bows and some glossy accents on the eyes.  The sentiment is from a misc stamp set. 

3 comments:

  1. The create a critter animals are so cute... I like to think they are all friends on that cartridge. Love the Peachy Keen Faces you picked out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable animals! Love the Springy colors that you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Super cute! Thanks for joining the Peachy Keen Challenge!

    ReplyDelete