Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2012

You are my sunshine frame

I took an old clearance frame from Target (99 cents) and painted it a light blue.   I cut a sun from Mickey and Friends, the cat is from Cindy Loo and the letters are from Winnie the Pooh-font set.  The clouds are cut from the Create a Critter and embossed with divine swirls.  I added some little roses I got on clearance from Michaels.  My cat was always such a bright spot in my life.  She definately was my sunshine!

I am entering this in the Peachy Keen 3-D weather project and the Paper Playtime - Pets and sentiments.

9 comments:

  1. This is fantastic Mary!! I so love your frame, the sun, clouds, cat, roses and that great sentiment. Love the photo of your cat, too!! Thank you so very much for playing with us at Paper Playtime!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute idea the cat with the bunny ears on is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute frame and I love the phrase too..




    Thank you for joining us at Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge

    Cristina- PKS Design Team

    http://www.craftingwithcristina.com

    http://www.peachykeenstampschallenge.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling Frame for a kitty cat- Love the picture too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How ADORABLE! I just love this frame. That sunshine is PERFECT and you used one of my favorite Cricut fonts. Terrific job! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is precious! Love that photo and the faces on your project. Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime. :) Janis
    http://pausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great find Mary and even better creation, I am a cat person so I fell in love immediatly when I saw it ;) TFS
    Have a great day!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely tribute to your beloved pet, super cute frame :)

    ReplyDelete